Thursday, December 29, 2011

Not much new

It has been awhile since I posted anything, so figured I better got on it so you know that I am still kickin'!

We really haven't been doing too much of anything too exciting.

Clif has been clearing out the shed to make a place for my van so it doesn't need to sit outside. My van has ALWAYS had a garage!! He is still figuring out his fancy surround sound system and big tv. Clif was in the attic today stringing the speaker wires to they aren't all over the walls and ceilings.

I have been getting back into my transcription course. Today, I finished course #4. Course #5, my last course, should be here tomorrow. Clif was helping me with some words I couldn't understand and he found a website that is really awesome and has helped me ALOT!! My plan is to complete the course before I come back to MN the end of May!!

We had a very quiet Christmas this year. I made a turkey, dressing and potatoes for us. I plan on making a turkey and dressing casserole with what is left, we'll get at least two meals out of that.

We have been getting movies from the library and usually watch a movie each night after the 10 p.m. news. We don't go to bed until 1 a.m. I usually roll out of bed around 10. Clif has the wood stove cleaned and fired up by then.

We have had a great winter..so far! We had a little snow, but nothing to talk about. It rained last night, so our snow is gone. There is snow on the mountains that I see out of my living room windows. I can handle these winters!! Hope yours is just as nice.

I'm sure Clif and I will be sitting at home watching movies and having some wine for New Years.

I hope you all have a very safe and Happy New Year!!

No comments: