Monday, December 5, 2011

Expo news, new blog

Last Thursday, my friend that sells Arbonne and I went to the assisted living center and served the ladies lunch. They loved us being there!  They loved all the samples they had and even ordered some product. They all loved the wild rice soup and the vidalia onion dressing on their salads. My friend  gave them facials and put make-up on them. Her husband gave them foot scrubs.


Saturday, Clif and I drove to Browning to do an expo in the Elementary Gym. We got up around 5am and left at 6:45. It took us about 90 minutes to get there. We ran into snow, but the roads were fine. The expo was really slow! They even had some vendors that didn't show up. If it weren't for a couple of vendors, I wouldn't have sold much. I got 1 booking, 2 possible fundraisers and a potential consultant. I was serving wild rice soup. We were really tired at the end of the day. We stopped to get a Papa Murphy's pizza for supper.


Clif said I should have a Blog about expos, so I am starting one...Montana Expos. I am just getting it started, so give me some time to get it going. I also have one for facebook.


Today, we delivered more flyers for my upcoming expo around town, Whitefish and Columbia Falls. We stopped at a laundry mat to hang a poster and Clif found a gal's name that sells Scentsy. The gal I know that sells Scentsy wasn't able to be there and couldn't find anyone to take her place, so I was happy to find someone. I called her, and she was very excited to be able to do the expo!  I am up to 14 vendors, still waiting to hear back from some. People here just aren't in any big hurry for anything!!  SO different from MN. My expo is this Sunday, the 11th!!


We had a little snow the other night, but the ground is still pretty brown. It seems very strange NOT to have snow in December. I'm okay with no snow.


Tomorrow, we may attempt to put the new tv on the wall. Clif ordered a surround sound system for it and that was delivered today.

Stay warm.

No comments: