Friday, November 4, 2011

Moved to Montana

Hello. I am going to try blogging to keep you all updated with what I am doing here in Montana.

I got here October 27. Clif and I unpacked the uhaul truck on Friday. We had boxes everywhere!!  We are still finding places for all of my things in Clif's small 2 bdrm house.

I did an expo with my Tastefully Simple business on Saturday at a local furniture store here. I did pretty well. Lots of people are interested in making freezer meals. I got 2 bookings and a gal is going to start the business with me. We also returned the uhaul before my expo.

I was invited to a couple networking meetings, so, of course I went to them.

Today, we re-arranged the kitchen. Clif had alot of cupboards filled with useless stuff! I even made room for more counter space!

More unpacking tomorrow. We will be having a sale in the Spring to sell our duplicated items.

I can also hardly wait until I can start painting every room in the house along with some remodeling!!

No comments: