Sunday, November 20, 2011

Expo and more

I figured I better write some more, since some of you have been going to Clif's BLOG. He is ALOT more wordy that I am.

Saturday the 12th, I did the Women's expo at the fairgrounds. Last year they had 1600 in attendance and were expecting more this year. I told Clif he had to come with me incase I got busy! It was a pretty steady day and VERY eventful! I got 2 bookings, a couple interested in starting the business and about 30 interested in coming to my Freezer Meal Workshop in January!! I sold about half of what I started with a took a few orders. Some took my catalog and were going to call me with an order. Alot hadn't heard of TS, while others were glad to see it is back!!  I am the only one (that I know of) that is selling in the valley. The closest consultant to me, is at least an hour away!  I'm good with that!!
Here is what my display looked like before I started selling. I cleaned up some of the paperwork before the expo started. I think I can fit everything I have left onto one of my shelves.



The gal next to me, told me about a community center that can be rented out for events. I was pretty excited about that. It is a little more than a mile away from me. I told her that I love to organize events. She was glad to hear that since she doesn't, but likes to be a vendor at them.

It snowed here yesterday, not alot, but enough to cover the ground. It is really cold here, so I am staying inside as much as possible and making Clif put another log on the fire!!

We are going to get a turkey and the fixings for our Thanksgiving dinner. This will be the first year in I don't know how long, that I wont have to spend Thanksgiving alone!!  What a great feeling!!

We may even go shopping on Black Friday to look at cameras and flat screen tvs.  Clif is talking about getting cable!! WOOHOO!! Right now, we get maybe 5 channels. We don't spend too much time watching tv, after all, 5 channels???  What could be on?   I miss watching HGTV and TLC!!

Clif made an apple pie tonight while I was making supper, so our house smells REALLY good!!

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving and don't eat too much!!  If you are going shopping on Friday, be careful out there! There are alot of crazy people maybe wanting the same thing you want.

No comments: