Sunday, January 22, 2012

Is this January?

If this is how our winter is going to be....I love it!!!  We have only had about 7" of snow. I took this picture this afternoon.


I got my grade back for the hardest test so far that other people had failed and got bad grades on. I got a 95% on it!!  WHEW! Guess I was stressing over nothing. I am mailing another test tomorrow. I am slowly getting done.

We haven't been doing anything too exciting. Clif has been shoveling the snow, cutting wood to keep us warm and still trying to figure out his fancy tv. I have been studying, organizing expos and enjoying retirement! I am organizing a big expo in March at the fairgrounds. The building will hold 30 vendors and I have 17 confirmed so far. I have another freezer meal workshop this Thursday night.

When Clif is done reading all the news and checking emails and I am tired of studying, it is late. We usually start watching a movie about midnight with a bowl of popcorn, go to bed about 2am and get up around 10am!!!  Nice, huh?? Good thing we are both night owls and have nothing to get up for!

Since we don't have cable...yet, Clif has been reserving movies from the library for us to watch. Clif's brother, Devan made me a couple dvds of home improvement shows for me. Thanks Devan!! You Rock!!!

Our neighbor lady, Jan called me today and told me she is going to introduce me to her beautician. I told her I need "the works", cut, color and eyebrow waxing!! I had that all done in October before I moved here. I REALLY need it done!! Clif doesn't think I need it. He's a man, what do they know???

Jan told me to bring my quilt tops over and she will help me finish them. She said I need to get out of the house more. I have LOTS of quilt tops to finish, it will be nice to get them complete.

Until next time.

No comments: